Bonded by Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHHH!!AHHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!(demond u should know whatshappening cuz i ifnished book tow of percy jackson and the onlimpians)AHHHH!AHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

3 posters

Go down

AHHH!!AHHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!(demond u should know whatshappening cuz i ifnished book tow of percy jackson and the onlimpians)AHHHH!AHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Empty AHHH!!AHHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!(demond u should know whatshappening cuz i ifnished book tow of percy jackson and the onlimpians)AHHHH!AHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Post  Jerenz12 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:23 pm

OMFG!!OMFG!!!OMFG!!!DAUGHTER OF ZEUS AHHHHH!!! AHHHH!!!!!OMFG!!OMFG!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THALIA'S ALIVE!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(5 hours later)
AHHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG THALIA'S ALIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Percy<3Thailia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

AHHH!!AHHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!(demond u should know whatshappening cuz i ifnished book tow of percy jackson and the onlimpians)AHHHH!AHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Empty Re: AHHH!!AHHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!(demond u should know whatshappening cuz i ifnished book tow of percy jackson and the onlimpians)AHHHH!AHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Post  Demond Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 am

100% agree bfffeaeaeaeflab
lmao he changes his mind so quicly
Demond
Demond
Admin

Back to top Go down

AHHH!!AHHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!(demond u should know whatshappening cuz i ifnished book tow of percy jackson and the onlimpians)AHHHH!AHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Empty Re: AHHH!!AHHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!AHHHHH!!!(demond u should know whatshappening cuz i ifnished book tow of percy jackson and the onlimpians)AHHHH!AHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Post  Capn X Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:26 am

bffaeaeaeaeeaeaeeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeeaaeflab
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down