Bonded by Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll

3 posters

Go down

what kind of person are u

well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll I_vote_lcap33%well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll I_vote_lcap33%well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll I_vote_lcap0%well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll Empty well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll

Post  Capn X Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:50 pm

1.stop tryin to be me ass hole lmao
2.ur a strange creature namened demond
3.jerenz
4.ummmmmmmmmmmmm some dude
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll Empty Re: well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll

Post  Demond Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:16 pm

lol hey im not strange!!!!
Demond
Demond
Admin

Back to top Go down

well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll Empty Re: well like today the day b4 and the day b4 ect. im board heres a poll

Post  Jerenz12 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 pm

yaya jer bear fuhnny Razz
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:29 am

lmao ummmmmmmmm demond ummmmmmm ok demond is not strange if he says so lol
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down