Bonded by Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Emails from girls in friendsters lmao

2 posters

Go down

Weird Emails from girls in friendsters lmao Empty Weird Emails from girls in friendsters lmao

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm

tons of grils emailed me lmao so this will prove im a chick magnet ad im just a shocked as u guyz will be

I am in need of some sex
Any kind of sex will do, from males only with no money exchanged. I am very god at giving head and sucking the cum out of you. I also like the feel of a hard cock or dildo shoved in my ass as hard as you can. Sound good? The downfall is that I am a short bbw. I am not too attractive. For being fat, my tits arent that big either. But I love sex. All the time, with one or many men. So do you want to get laid? Drop me a line lets see where it goes.

Hello
Hiya good-looking!

I'm a cute single woman looking for a bit of friendly fun. I'm smart, adventurous and outgoing. I also love singing karaoke and going out to bars. I hope you're still single... or at least available for to meet a great woman. I will not disappoint. If interested, get back to me, but don't reply directly to the message. I'm actually using my friend account, I wasn't sure I wanted to do the online hook-up thing. So please email me directly at this address: chrissy.broset at yahoo.com
Thank you,Bye!

hey, what's up!
So, looks like the time has arrived for me to start using this account! I looked at your page and well, I liked what I saw.. :p

My name is Cristina Campbell. I think me and you should probably be friends, because you seem pretty fun, and maybe even cute! (it's everso hard to tell in this digital world Smile

anyway, i'd go on and on, but I'd like to get an answer from you.. You should check out my page on this other site, I don't know how often I'll use hi5, but I'm always on over there: http://www.lovejump.net/?id=25... (my username is spice_sweetie). Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. haha..

take care,

Cristina Campbell

LMAO! ok there were 9 pages more of this lmao btw
ALL GIRLZ but these were the toped 3 that shocked me lmao
SO THAT MEANS IMA CHICK MAGNET MAWHAHAHA
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Weird Emails from girls in friendsters lmao Empty Re: Weird Emails from girls in friendsters lmao

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm

lmao i never ask anyone out i wait for them to ask me out cant u tell
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Weird Emails from girls in friendsters lmao Empty Re: Weird Emails from girls in friendsters lmao

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm

lol umm yah u big chicken lmao
Jer bear is a chick magnest lmao THERE ARE 9 PAGES OF THESE XD
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:55 pm

there probably all rapist killers lmao
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm

XD
dont be jealous dark if things dont work out with bio i have 9 pages of girlz that like me XD
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:57 pm

like i said there all rapist killers lmao
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

lol dont be jealous wilil dark dont wrry ill hook u up with my girls
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

naw im good lol
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:01 pm

yah u good at being lonely XD
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 pm

lol gr u treat me like im a lonly king
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 pm

except ur not a king lmao ur a filthy loney hobo
and im a sucess handsome man XD
Jerenz when hes old: Cool king king
Dark X(CARMEN!)when hes old: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad afro geek
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm

man do i wish i had the money to go to vegas then ill be happy.................but u wont
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 pm

good im rich i have body guards and proved ur gonna be a hoby :PP
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:15 pm

translation-if u come near me ur gonna be my butt pirate
lmao u sick bastard
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

translation:ima kik ur ass dark
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm

what ever u say chiken shit i may be like really skinny but i can still lay ur ass out on the floor
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm

just go on epic
Jerenz12
Jerenz12

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:24 pm

k
Capn X
Capn X

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down