guysssssssssssssssssssssss

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

guysssssssssssssssssssssss

Post  Capn X on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

some days i might be posting my story because i have to make an atleast 200 page book for school and i need to no if its good Razz
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guysssssssssssssssssssssss

Post  Jerenz12 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

huh?
Jerenz12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:50 pm

i have to make a story im posting it on here to see if its any good lol
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:30 am

k im starting next time i come on these r the rules:
1.only 10 cussing words are to be used any more will have points dedacted (damn and hell do not count)
2.you must choose your genre and write it on your paper your story must be consintrating on that genre
3. the story must be 200 or more pages
4.no sexuality is to be used

this is gonna be fuckin easy lol
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:10 am

*cough*liar*cough*
*cough*u suk at writing*cough
Jerenz12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 am

Screw u lol
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demond on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 pm

lol woo story time!!!
kindergarten... sighh
Demond
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Lol this story is gonna be violent I'm writing it 4 school then typin
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the quest for the lost kingdom of darkness

Post  Capn X on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 pm

The kingdom of darkness is an evil place. It takes all your fears and turns them against you. I know this because I've traveled there. This is the tail that will explain everything About the lost kingdom. But this is my only warning to you. This is a tail of great violence. Terrible deaths. And the truth of the kingdom of darkness. My tail starts in my school. My best friend jammie latly has been having weird dreams and he thinks there gonna become real. He was sent to a mentalward even though everyone agrees he should not be sent for dreams .he discribed the dreams to me like this: "I was climing a moutain when I saw my fathers head folling from the cliff above. When I reached the top I saw somthing that looked like the ancient monster the minotar. He face me festing on my fathers flesh the he plummed of the cliff." Now it sounds weird that he thought it would come real,but I saw somthing that looked like the way he discribed the minotar in the woods. I was afraid if I admitted it they would send me to the mental ward.

I'll countinue later guyz I gtg
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:48 pm

My first class of the day was science. I wasn't paying attention wich wasn't smart considiring the fact I'm failing."do you know danny?"mrs meyers my science teacher asked. I was so fed up with jammie I almost forgot my name. "Uhhhhhhh 2?"everyone laughed. Mrs meyers sighed."no danny the number 2 cannot open circuits." Mrs meyers talked to me after class:"danny I'm woried about your grades.I know you won the camp trip with your family and all,but I think you should stay behind and study.I will trust you wil tell your mother and I won't have too.now go to your other classes, do your best and pay attention. Was she crazy? I wasn't telling my mom. I was speachless the rest of the day.at the camp site I was starring in the fire and I could of sworn I saw a girl inside.acctully I'm posative I did because she was the most buetiful girl my age ever. If we were talkin bout any age meghan fox crushes her. When my parents went to bed I was still staring in the flame. It had some strange arora. When I was finnaly ready for bed the flame formed a hand and wrapped around me. "AHH HELP!" A female voice said " shhhhhh! Your parents can't here you any way" next thing I new I was dragged into the flame.
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demond on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 pm

lol love it. some sp mistakes tho Razz
Demond
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenz12 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:56 am

ummm(voice turns high)
that was realy.....one of a kind :|
Jerenz12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:07 am

Thanks for the support jer :p thanks demmy lol
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:03 am

After being grabbed by the flaiming hand I passed out. When I awoke I saw the buetiful girl id seen in the flame. There was another person standing next to her that reminded me of icirus. At first I thought they where standing on the celling. Then I relised I was hanging by my feet from the celling. "Uhhhhhh where am I?" The guy who reminded me of icirus stepped foward and spoke: "your are in the chamber of exacution." "Oh that makes me feel beter." "Shut up." The girl said. "You have been scheduled for exacution." "Uhhhhh why?" I asked stupidly. The winged man spoke again. "Acctully you weren't scheduled for exacution. You are supposed to go on a quest that we are almost posative you will fail and die. So we decided we will just kill you." The girl took out a bow. "Well this sucks" I said. The girl shot an arrow at me but I caught the arrow. "Wow. Talk about luck." I cut myself free with the arrow. "Ok we won't kill you" the girl said. She pointed behind me. "He will." Before I could turn around a felt a sudden pain in my stomache. "I wonder if its poisinous" the wing man wondered. I felt a terrible surge throughout my body. "Damn....." and then all I saw was black.
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demond on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:54 am

want me to help with the sp mistakes lol? Oh and i like it!! are you on epic btw?
Demond
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 pm

"King midas danny gorski is waking up" I looked up and saw a king like figure. Next to him was the winged man. Midas sighed. "Its about time." I still felt the arrow but when I looked down all I saw was a scar. I was wondering where my shirt was. "Owwwwwwwwwwwww." "Don't worry it wasn't poisonus" "then why did I pass out?" "Probaly from the pain you wuss. Now do you except or not?" I was kind of confused but I was pretty sure I new what he ment."what?" Midas stared at me for a second like I was a retard. "Do you except the quest to find the lost kingdom of darkness?" Then I relised somthing. I was staring at king midas icirus and I've seen a minotar. Jammie isn't crazy after all I thought. "Uhhhh I guess. So like I have to find this place by myself?" "No that would be suicide. Take jason and dannielle." "Uhhhhhhhhhh who are they?" "You know them both. Dannielle was the one who you saw in the chamber. Jason is the one who shot you." "Oh that's just great" king midas explained that monsters would attack us and that icirus would guide us during the quest. The first time I saw jason I thought he was mute. He just starred at me like he wanted to rip my head off. He had a dark tan and long black hair and a look on his face that said I'm friken emo. And at first I didn't notice but he had black eyes. I saw dannielle again that night before I went to sleep. She had long blonde hair with brown highlites and ocean blue eyes. At one point I hadn't relised how long I was staring at her and she told me if I keep staring at her she will pluck out my eyes. Later on right before I went to sleep I saw dannielle wrighting in what I guessed was a diary. When she went to sleep in her room of the castle I snuck in and started to read. OK I know its kinda nosy but I couldn't resist. I read a few things about her family then as I got farther into it she was only talking about how awsome jason is. Right away I knew me and him weren't going to be friends.
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:19 pm

No I'm on my droid lol
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demond on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:40 pm

lol
Demond
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 pm

I was about to leave her room.......... "what the hell are you doing in here?!?" Man did I know that voice well. It was icirus. "Why am I here er uh....... what are you doing here?!?" Then I heard somthing that was really bad for me and icirus."WHY ARE YOU PERVS IN MY ROOM!?!" Icirus saved us big time."we heard somthing so we came to inspect. You can go back to sleep now." "Why is he here?" She pointed at me."he was the only one awake to help me inspect." "Why didn't you wake up a soldier?" "Because he obiously has feelings for you." I was about to kill icirus but he did save us. The next day to my surprise jason woke me up. He didn't knock on the door or yell at me to get up.....he kicked down the door and walked away. Midas came in while I was geeting dressed. He acted like it was perfectly natrual. He also didn't seem to see how mad I was. "Good morning Danny. We are going to train hard today because your quest starts tommaro.""tommaro? What? I just friken got here and you expect me to go on a quest tommaro? I've never even held a sword!" "Its life kido get used to it." Jason came up to me right after I ate breakfast. He handded me a sword. "Ready?" That waqs the first time I heard him talk. "Uh sure." "Sure isn't an answer yes or no." "Yes." He was so formal I'm surprised he would kick down my door. Right away when I swong with my sword at him he hit it out of my hand. Infact every time I swong he hit it out of my hand. After 45 times of him doing that I got ticked off. I went to kick him in the face but he grabbed my leg and kicked me in the stomache. Blood started flowing from my mouth. "Never put down your sword fool" I hated him already he was making it worse.
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:00 pm

After 11 hours of geeting my ass handed to me I was ready for bed. But when I went in there I saw dannielle. I new it wasn't good that she was there. "Ummmmm hi...." "what do you want?" "Uhhh this is my room." "O yea........ well bye then." I was really confused. "Wait why where you here?" "Is it any of your buissness?" "Well it is my room so yea." She sighed. " why did you really come into my room last night?" "Icirus told-" "the real reason danny." " is it any of your buissness?" "Yea its my room" "answer my question first then. Why are you here?" I could tell by her expression she new that she was mad that I could make her talk before I did. I already new if I told her why I Was there she wouldn't tell me why she was here. She chuckled."good night danny." She was starting to tick me off. It might of been because I was tierd and I had to find a kingdom tommaro, but I thought it was her. The next morning I thought jason would kick down my door again but he did somthing different. He droped a cinder block on my chest. "Where leaving at noon" I looked at my watch. "Dude its 4:30 am. " he stared at me like I was high "yea so?" "Never mind." I got out of bed and started packing. Then I went to the main dinning room. For being a royal kingdom and all I thought it was weird all they gave us was waffles. I went into my room just to clear my head but then I realised what dannielle had been doing. I have no idea how but I was posative she was looking threw my crap and took my picture of me and jammie cooking a fish. And I had a feeling she didn't take it to have a picture of me.
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

It made me mad that jason would drop a cinder block on me and not even bother dannielle. I knocked on her door. "Hello?" No answer. I knocked a little louder. She opend the door. "Dude its 5am......." "yea well.......... anyway give me back my picture of jammie. I don't know if you got a thing for him or what but the picture has sentamental value." "How do you know I didn't take it to look at you?" I was thinking of how great that would be."because I'm not that lucky." "Your right." That just made my day.............. she closed the door after she was sure she made me feel bad. Around 11:39 we where ready to go. "Your lucky jason" "hmmm?" "You are like the best swordsmen ever you could have the girl of my dreams........ok dude your just lucky." He gave me the face of I so wanna kill you."danny you have no idea how hard it is to be. When I was four my dad made me watch him kill my mom everyday I think about that. I'm a good swordsmen because my dad dumped me in the wild when I was six. And so what dannielle likes me. She annoys me to death. If you wanna switch lives with me I could careless." Man did I feel like an ass. Dannielle must of noticed I had a terriable face on my look because she said this: "man all I really said earlier is I donth like you gez." "That's not it." I sighed. "Woried about today?" That doesn't make me feel like an ass." I could tell by the expression on her face that she was toatly confused. "Ummmmmmmmmm...........ok. anything o can do to help?" Not really we better get going." And just like that I started my first quest.
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:18 am

The first few steps we where just fine. But after about 33 yards we where like in a completly different world. Jason said its normal. "Guys its getting dark and I'm getting tired. Can we just camp here?" Jason looked at 100%. But dannielle was like at 5%. "He's right we should rest." Jason looked disapointed. "Fine you wusses." Dannielle looked hurt. "Well we could probaly go another mile." I had never been this tired in my life. After about half a mile I was dead. So I wispered to jason: "thanks jack ass." That was the first time I ever saw him look hurt. To my surprise he said "guys we should rest." Right when he said that the first 'thing' came. It wasn't acctully a monster. It was like a walking statue. "What is that?" I wondered. Dannielle looked scared to death. Jason looked about ready to go to sleep by now. "Demonic giant." He said it so calm it was like he didn't care. "Danny try to climb up to his head stab one of the eyes and scratch his cheek. Dannielle do the same to the other side. From there I will finish." He handed us two swords. When I stuck my sword in his eye dannielle was alreadey climbing down. The giant put two fingers around my throat and picked me up. "ahhhhhh! Hel-" he was draning the life out of me. I used the rest of my strenghth to cut his cheek. Jason ran up him and hoped into the opening I made. Blue flames burst from the giants mouth. The giant droped me as jason jumped out the other cheek. "AHHHHHHH!" I screamed. When I hit the ground I couldn't move and when I got up jason was gone.
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 am

Dannielle right away started freaking out. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god where's jason? JASON!" "Holy crap calm down. He's porobaly just messing with us. Or he's dead....." "where is he!?!" "Stop asking me do you think I know?" "Your acting like you don't care! This is bad!" " so what the guy you like isn't here big whoop we can do the quest without him." " how do you know I like him?" "Never mind let's countinue our quest." "Don't change the subject. How did you know?" And then for the first time ever I was happy to see jason. "Uhhhhhh why is she flipping out?" Dannielle looked so happy. "Jason! Your alive!" "No really?" I was so happy danniele droped the subject. If she new I went through her diary she would never forgive me. After a few miles of no talking I finally broke the ice. (Jer you inspired me here) " jason truth or dare?" He just kind of stared at me. "What?" "Truth or dare?" He thought for a second. "Dare" I was hopping he'd say that. "I dare you to lick the ground. HA!" And to my surprise he did. Dannielle looked disgusted. "Your nasty. Danny truth or dare." "Truth." "Why where you in my room?" I was screwed.
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demond on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:55 pm

lmao @ the truth or dare.
Demond
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 pm