like total gossip^^

Go down

like total gossip^^

Post  Capn X on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 pm

ok me britany spears of course and meghan fox the ultimate where totaly spreding gosip so i wanted to like toatly spread it more ok so like ashley wore the same earings as meghan shes like a total copy cat! and danielle so wore her shoes and katy so used my lip gloss meghan pointed out her lips are alays chaped so im like i know its so ew so i stole her eye liner
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: like total gossip^^

Post  Capn X on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm

it really brings out my eyes its rain forest ocean and i was mad about the lip gloss so i had to acctuly buy more i know its like omg! im like so pissed about it i mean u cant have chaped lips touching ur lip gloss thats so ew! so i like totaly told katy to keep it now she thinks where like best friends i mean shes my 2nd best friend and all but i cant hang out with a girl with chaped lips so i totaly had to point it out and she like started crying i just thought it was nasty all i said was thats so nasty that u have chaped lips it makes me wanna puke and she takes it personaly what is wrong ith her? but anyway il tell u more gossip if me and meghan have anymore:D till then peace out bffaeaes!
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 pm

[img][/img]
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BFFAE :D

Post  the_ultimate on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 pm

OMG TOTALLY MY BFFAE BRITTANY!
i cant believe ashley and danielle can pull a stunt like that and get away with it? i mean come on, they both know that the BrittanyFox Power will come and bite them back in the butt and totally whoop them Very Happy
good for you brittany! rain forest ocean looks totally gorgeous on you!!
OHGAWD I KNOW. Danielle's chapped lips can be seen from miles away, and it makes any guy just wanna run to the trash can and hurl.

BRITTANYFOX POWER!!
xoxoxo
MEGAN OUT
the_ultimate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn X on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:05 pm

oh did u see brads new pats there so cute and can u belive he kissed jen? she has like achney from head to toe its nasty but i have to go to sleep so bye

BRITANY FOX POWER!
xoxoxo
britany out!
Capn X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down